Ordinary Day
Today was an ordinary day. There were no "first" moments and it wasn't a holiday, but it was a really great day. It was a day that I relaxed and enjoyed my family and thanked God for everything He has blessed me with. Today was a simple day that started off with church (and those days always seem to be the best.) We all ended up taking a nap this afternoon and spent a lot of time playing together. Ray and I watched Nathan dance around to his favorite music. I took Nathan shopping for a new pair of shoes to fit his growing feet. Atari and Nathan got to play outside and have fun together with Atari's toys. I chased Nathan around and gave him lots of tickles and kisses that made him giggle with excitement. Ray and I enjoyed dinner outside with a beautiful breeze and Nathan went right to sleep after his bath. It was a day that I will always remember even though there is nothing to mark the calendar with.
Oh, and did I mention Nathan had pizza for dinner?
Oh, and did I mention Nathan had pizza for dinner?


