Homeowners!
Today I did something I never pictured myself doing - I signed up for a Home Depot card. As of yesterday morning Ray and I became homeowners. We purchased a two story, three bedroom, two and half bathroom house about 15 minutes east of where we are now. (In case you have a map in front of you that would be in *cough, cough, Fontana, cough*.) All joking aside our new home is in a nice community with a park only a half mile away from us. It is going to take some paint, carpet and a lot of cleaning but the Wilhelm's now have a house to call home. Nathan and Atari have a backyard, Ray has a 2 car garage and I have a lot of wall space to hang all of our framed family pictures. We are spending this weekend and the following week taking care of the house and hope to make the big move next weekend. (Feel free to volunteer to help move here.) It will be hard to leave a community we love very much and have called home for almost 3 years now but I know that in the long run this will be a great fit for our family.
Home!
My little helper sweeping the floor

