Goodbye and Good Riddance First Trimester

Last week I officially entered my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with new baby.  I was obviously thankful to have cleared the first trimester and relieved to be over the worst of the first trimester symptoms.  When I was pregnant with Nathan I had a fairly easy pregnancy.  I had morning sickness but that was about the extent of it, I figured this one would be the same but I was wrong.  I had a losing battle with morning/afternoon/evening sickness and went through three months of being more tired than ever before.  The hardest part of the first trimester was keeping up with Nathan.  He had as much energy as ever and I did not want the way I felt to effect his happiness.  I did my best to nap when he napped and get to bed early.  Now in week 14 (and a half to be technical) the sickness has passed and even though the sleepiness isn't gone it has eased up a bit.  A lot has been going on in our household that I simply haven't had the energy to blog about.  Here is an update on what we were doing when I would have loved to have been hibernating!

 Nathan learned how to climb the stairs

and dumped an entire box of Cherrios on the ground.

Nathan and Atari continue to love playing in the backyard together.

At Nathan's 19 month check up his doctor told us he is doing great and is 3 feet tall and 32.8 pounds.

And in very exciting news we took Nathan to Disneyland for the first time to meet Mickey Mouse.

 He wasn't afraid at all and walked right up to give Mickey a high five.

He was so excited he even smiled for the picture.  

 It was Ray and Nathan's first time on a Small World

Nathan was amazed

 Carousel Horses (and peek a boo)

 Mickey's Car

Dumbo

Now we are all geared up for Christmas and I am back to (trying) to keep up with Nathan!