The Father and Son Bond
Nathan and Ray have always had a special bond. When I was pregnant with Nathan he would pay special attention to Ray's voice. It didn't matter if he was in the middle of flips or kicks, if Nathan heard Ray's voice he would stay perfectly still to listen to him. When I wanted Ray to feel him moving around in my stomach I would have to tell Ray to be quiet because if Ray spoke Nathan would stop moving around. He has always paid special attention to his dad's voice. Now Nathan whips his head around to the door when he hears it unlock because he knows dad will be coming through it. He can hear him walking up steps and smiles the biggest when he sees him. I love the way they interact together and I love watching their relationship grow each and every day.




