Skin

Nathan is almost 2 and half years old and Casey is almost 4 months old and the true miracle of birth is still not lost on me.  I am still in awe of being able to carry my children inside of my body and then being able to give birth to them.  Tonight as I put Casey into the bathtub I held her close to me and felt her baby soft skin against mine.  Feeling her next to me reminded me of the first time I held her, she was still wet from delivery but I noticed the softness of her right away.  I can also still remember holding Nathan for the first time and feeling his skin against my chest.

Every night that I feel Casey's soft, pure skin against my skin I am reminded of what a true miracle she is.  Every time I hear the patter of Nathan's feet running around the house I am reminded that I gave life to such an energetic, fun person.  There are days that I cannot believe that these little people were created by Ray and myself and actually belong to us in our family.  I look at my two beautiful babies and thank God for blessing me with gift of being their mom.



 Happy, healthy and playful


 Sweet Sleep

My loves!

Popular posts from this blog

It Never Fails

Really?!

Time Flies