In Love

I never imagined how deeply I could love until I had Nathan and Casey. I am absolutely in love with both of them. They make me smile with their smiles and make me laugh with their laughs. They bring more joy into my life than I ever thought possible. Here are (some) of things I love about them:

Nathan's laugh
Casey's smile
Casey's crazy hair
Nathan's wobbly run
Casey's little hands
Casey's soft eye lashes
The way Nathan says "silly goose" and "silly momma"and laughs at something funny
Nathan's rough housing
The way Nathan copies tasks Ray and I do like cooking and fixing things
Casey's little noises when she nurses
The way Nathan says "Casey" and "baby"
The way Atari lays in between their bedrooms
The way Nathan tries to ride Atari (and Atari tolerates him)
Casey's love for Nathan
The way Casey smiles at Ray
Their innocence
Nathan's love for going to church
Casey's (very) chubby thighs
Etc., etc., etc.........








Popular posts from this blog

It Never Fails

Really?!

Time Flies