I Am That Mom
I am that mom. I am that mom that could talk about my kids all day long. I am that mom that takes a million pictures of my kids and loves to share them on Facebook and Instagram. I am that mom that misses work to take them to the first day of school and because they are sick. I am that mom that gets upset with tantrums and messes when at home but then misses the kids like crazy when I’m at work. I am that mom that has to work but wishes I could be home more often. I am that mom that skips parties and dinners out to stay in with my kids. Yep, I am that mom.
I am that mom that has been sad for weeks because I signed Nathan up for 4 day a week preschool in August. I am that mom that looks at Casey and feels like she should be 6 months old and in onesies instead of talking, counting and putting on her own shoes. I am so very proud of the kids they are becoming but I am that mom that misses her babies being babies.
I feel that being a mom is the greatest privilege God could have ever blessed me with. It is filled with ups and down but I would not change the ride I have been on for the past 4 years for anything. I love my kids more than I ever thought possible and I pray that I am that mom that they love and are proud of for years to come.










