Happy
Today when I dropped Nathan off at school I watched him hop off to his classroom with his big backpack flopping around. I could tell he was excited and as I watched him go I had a smile on my face. His teacher must have noticed because she looked at me and said, "Nathan is always such a happy kid." Hearing that made me so proud of him and so happy. After we picked him up from school I took the kids to the park. I was pushing Casey on the swings when she shouted out "I'm happy!" Her comment and the simple act of being able to push my daughter on the swings, again made me happy.
I want a lot of things for my kids. There are things I hope they grow to do and grow to see. There are things that I hope that they learn. There are traits I hope they develop. I pray that they would have good health, intelligence, courage, bravery and wealth. But above all of these things I pray that they would be happy.
I pray that Nathan and Casey would be happy despite their income. I pray that they would be happy despite what other kids may come to say. I pray that above most circumstances they would be genuinely happy people.
There are things that I wish that I could provide for my kids and things that I wish I could do that I can't; but if I can raise two happy children with Ray by my side, I will be one happy person.
I want a lot of things for my kids. There are things I hope they grow to do and grow to see. There are things that I hope that they learn. There are traits I hope they develop. I pray that they would have good health, intelligence, courage, bravery and wealth. But above all of these things I pray that they would be happy.
I pray that Nathan and Casey would be happy despite their income. I pray that they would be happy despite what other kids may come to say. I pray that above most circumstances they would be genuinely happy people.
There are things that I wish that I could provide for my kids and things that I wish I could do that I can't; but if I can raise two happy children with Ray by my side, I will be one happy person.









