It Never Fails
Every time I box up clothes that Nathan has outgrown I get emotional. I tell myself not to but it never fails, when I see the clothes packed away to make room for bigger ones I end up reflecting on how big he is getting so quickly and I remember all the fun times he had in the outfits I'm packing up. Yesterday I packed up some winter pj's that no longer fit him. I bought them before Christmas and got them big so he could wear them longer. The first few times he wore them I had to roll up the sleeves because they were so big, but there I was packing them up because he had gotten too big for them. Nathan was sleeping at the time and I looked at him in his crib and couldn't believe how big he looked in there. The first time we put him in his crib he looked so small in the giant crib and now it looked so proportional. It is hard to believe I have a walking toddler where my little infant used to sleep. As hard as it can be to accept that he is turn...