My "Babies"
I heard a lot of things and got a lot of advice when I was pregnant. I wouldn't be rich if I had a quarter every time someone told me that my dog wouldn't be as important to me after I had my son but I could probably do some serious damage at The Gap with my new money. It is true that Atari doesn't get quite as many walks or as much time to snuggle on Saturday mornings as she used to but I do not in any way love my dog any less than I did before Nathan. In a lot of ways Atari was my first baby. She taught me what it was to have to care totally for someone else. I had to train, clean up after, and care for my tiny little puppy that ate everything from earphones and car chargers to shower curtains and carpet. I got a lot more sleep with Atari than I do with Nathan but she taught me that sometimes you have to wake up before you want to because someone else needs you. Atari isn't as much work now that she is almost 2 but she is still very well taken care of. Atari will always be my girl and now I have double the fun that Nathan loves her and grows more interested in her every day.
Atari as a puppy
Watching over Nathan when he was a newborn
Nathan wouldn't look at the camera because he was staring at Atari
I love my girl!

