Getting Ready for Christmas

Nathan's first Christmas is only a couple of days away.  We have been spending A LOT of time inside because of all of the rain we have been getting so we are keeping busy getting ready for Christmas.

Nathan received his first Christmas present from his, um, cousin?  2nd cousin?  Some cousin somehow removed? the Bangtson family in Minnesota.



Nathan also received two big boxes of toys from his Auntie Lindsey, Reed, and Paige.  Reed probably gently used them and Paige probably did everything she possibly could to them.  He loves the toys but Atari isn't a big fan of the train that moves on it's own.



I have had fun designating Nathan as my big helper this month.  He is a pro at gift wrap now.



Last year I was so excited at the thought of celebrating next years Christmas with my son and now I am in the middle of it and am loving my time with him.  The most exciting thing so far has been writing "from Dad and Mom" on his gifts.  Nathan is the best gift I have ever received and I thank God every day for him.