1st Easter
Nathan had a great 1st Easter. Even though it was his 1st there was no way I could have fit him into any of the "Babies 1st Easter" outfits they sold in the store and if I tried to buy and fasten one of those bibs I probably would have choked him. I had so much fun watching him enjoy this beautiful holiday I almost forgot that he will be 1 in only a few days. This was Nathan's last 1st holiday and I think it was a good one.
Nathan LOVED the Easter Bunny. He was all smiles and kept wanting to play with him.
He had a great time dying eggs and laughed with excitement with each egg.
He got a little over excited with his last egg and gave Atari a few blue highlights.
Nathan's Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen had bubbles and his favorite yogurt melts!
Trying to catch a bubble
Holding one of his favorite eggs
Sesame Street Eggs!
Great Uncle Bob and Aunt Debbie stopped by with an early birthday gift. Nathan loved the musical instruments and the drum they came in. He was banging on it right away.
Nathan was a big fan of Great Uncle Bob and kept sharing his toys with him.
Nathan's Easter basket from Ray and I
More yogurt melts
"Don't bother me I'm eating."
I let him try a strawberry from Grandma Wilhelm whole without cutting it up for him.
YUM!
He loved it!









